Sunday, May 18, 2014

Progress on Cutting Wood

Today after Ken took the plastic off the hoopettes and I cleaned out a shed, we buzzed up the wood in the yard for the cook stove.  I put the old really dry wood in the north where Sean and Ken had put wood last Fall.

Then I finished the third rick in the central section.

And I started the next section

 






The cases have small stuff I will put between ricks once I have more than one going.  We use that for kindling.

And the sawdust will also come in handy.

The yard has space... until Ken brings in some more wood he has cleared out in the field and downed branches on trails and such.  Hope to get the racks filled before it gets hot out and we have other pressing work.  The longer the wood dries, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment